Slovakia – Webinar on MSDs, ergonomics and the upcoming Healthy Workplaces Campaign
To prepare for the upcoming Healthy Workplaces Campaign, the Slovakian FOP is organising an online webinar to inform members of the national network about the goals of the campaign and raise awareness of musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and ergonomics in the workplace.
The webinar, conducted in Slovak, features insights from healthcare professionals, public health and ergonomics researchers as well as practical information and good practice examples from workplaces. The event is particularly useful for members of the Slovak OSH network, safety technicians and the professional public.
- Ladislav Kerekeš, National Focal Point Manager, National Labour Inspectorate
- Martina Dulebová, State Advisor, National Labour Inspectorate
- Michaela Machajová, Deputy Head, Department of Public Health Trnava University
- Lucia Krišová, EEN Ambassador Slovakia
- Silvia trojová, Ergonomics Coordinator and Productivity Engineer, Magna Powertrain s.r.o
- Miriam Dziaková, Head of Department of Physiatry, Balneology and Medical Rehabilitation, Louis Pasteur University Hospital Košice (UNLP)
- Slavomíra Šestáková, Lead Physiotherapist, Department of Physiatry, Balneology and Medical Rehabilitation, Louis Pasteur University Hospital Košice (UNLP)